IRREPLACEABLE

lOVE MATTERS




Saturday, April 23, 2011

You think im pretty,

without any make up on

You think im funny,

when i tell the puch line wrong

I know you get me

so i let my walls come down




Before you met me

i was alright,but things were kinda heavy

You brought me to life

Now every February,you'll be my valentine




Let's go all the way tonight

No regrets,just love

we can dance until we die

You and I,

we'll be young forever



You make me feel like im living a

Teenage Dream,

the way you turn me on

Cant sleep let's run away,Dont ever look back



My heart stops,

when you look at me

Just one touch,now baby i believe

This is real so take the chance

and Don't ever look back



We drove to Cali and got drunk on the Beach

Got a motel and

build a fort out of sheets

I finally found you,

my missing puzzle piece

IM COMPLETE




No comments:

Post a Comment