IRREPLACEABLE

lOVE MATTERS




Thursday, March 17, 2011


How we fell in love with each other,the sweetness of relationship etc
really miss those days.Uve been my backbone since then but now,it starting
to break bits by bits..
Everythings changed.We bothed change.
It really pulled me down when ure getting more selfish.
The love is gone lil by lil as days goes by..
Im really getting used to it and my heart now are numb,seriously.
Everything u did were nothing new to me and nothing to shocked or sad about.
All while,u didnt appreciate what i did for u.
I cant pull myself together to go through all this nonsence alone.
Oh God please , i had enough.I just want to live my life peacefully&happily.
Please take away all the bad things,unwanted person in my life so that i can
have a blissful life.

1 comment: